The Australasian Hospitality and Gaming (AHG) Expo is one of Australia’s biggest hospitality and gaming events. The upcoming event will be held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre on the 20th to the 21st of March 2024. The AHG Expo, presented by TAB, MAX & SKY, is now in its ninth year.
The AHG Expo is a collaboration between ClubsNSW, Clubs Queensland, and the Club Managers’ Association Australia.
Exhibitors and Visitors
The event plays host to around 200 exhibitors, showcasing the latest in all things hospitality and gaming. It sees around 4000 visitors attend across two days, all actively looking for inspiration, new products, services, solutions, and networking opportunities.
Reasons to be an Exhibitor at the AHG Expo
- Broad Industry Showcase: The AHG Expo, held annually at the beginning of the year, offers a prime platform to exhibit your offerings to a diverse national and international audience of industry delegates.
- Sales Boost: This event can significantly boost your sales opportunities, ensuring a robust finish to your financial year.
- Exclusive Trade Audience: As a trade-only event, every visitor is a potential customer, guaranteeing that your engagement is with industry professionals seeking your type of products and services.
- Maximum Exposure: Thousands of delegates and visitors will have the chance to explore your stand, interact with your team, and gain insights into your latest products and services.
- PR Expertise: AHG’s team of PR experts not only promotes your presence at the Expo but also provides valuable social media tips and support, extending the benefits well beyond the two-day event.
- Digital Marketing Reach: Benefit from AHG’s ever-expanding digital marketing promotions, which spreads to a wide audience of patrons, visitors, businesses, and industry stakeholders.
- Quality Client Exposure: The AHG Expo provides access to high-value clientele, effectively expanding your customer database, ultimately yielding positive results.
- Market Exposure: It offers the perfect setting to enhance market exposure for your products and services, connecting with a receptive audience.
- Relationship Building: Capitalise on great opportunities to strengthen relationships with existing clients and establish new ones in the industry.
- Direct Engagement: Buyers can directly engage with you, gaining first-hand experience with your products and services.
The AHG Expo attracts key personnel and influential leaders from various segments of the Australian hospitality and gaming industries, including CEOs, board members, general managers, owner operators, chefs, food & beverage managers, gaming managers, and professionals in marketing, operations, and human resources.
More Than Just an Expo
The AHG Expo is more than just an expo. It offers visitors and exhibitors a week full of inspiration, information, events, and networking opportunities, ensuring this is a must-do event on the industry calendar.
Who Can Attend?
This expo is a trade exhibition for management, directors and staff representatives of hospitality industry organisations. This includes registered clubs, hotels, casinos, hospitality venues, relevant government agencies, regulatory and support bodies, and any other organisation that the organiser deems as a Hospitality Industry Organisation.
Note for Trade Suppliers
Trade suppliers are not eligible to attend the event unless exhibiting.
Entry to the expo is free for those working in the industry. Please visit the official website for more details. https://ahgexpo.com/about/